Gravesy’s Christmas Mint Treats
Penelope Mills’ husband ‘Gravesy‘ has given you access to his secret Christmas recipe.
450g of sifted icing sugar
1 egg white
1 (small) splash of crme de menthe
Dark chocolate (60%-70%) for dipping (about 100g)
– Mix together the icing sugar and egg white into a smooth dough
– Add the crme de menthe to colour and flavour set aside for a while
– Roll out to the desired thickness 5-6mm
– Cut out small (bite-sized) circles and place on grease-proof paper on a tray
– Leave to dry overnight and turn over in the morning
– Once fully dry, melt chocolate over a pan of gently simmering water
– Dip each mint deep into the chocolate and leave to set
– Present to the appreciative festive gathering for appropriate admiring acknowledgement enjoy!
Get the Squiz Today newsletter
It's a quick read and doesn't take itself too seriously. Get on it.