Squiz Quiz – 26 November 2021
1. What piece of legislation was introduced by the Federal Government this week?
This one was an election promise, and it’s gonna be talked about a lot…
2. Which Australian senator was particularly fired up when they opposed Pauline Hanson’s anti-vaccine mandate bill on Monday?
She’s known for her forthright views and unique style.
3. Which Asian country joined a tourism bubble with Australia this week?
The border - she’s openin’ up…
4. What is the name of the weather system that will dominate the eastern seaboard this summer?
Rain, rain, go away… There are concerns it’s a summer of floods coming our way.
5. In which American city did a driver plough into a Christmas parade killing 6 and injuring countless more?
Police say this was not a “terrorist event” and the driver had been involved in a domestic disturbance before the attack.
6. Which European country has gone into a nationwide COVID lockdown?
Vaccination rates are lower in this country than other parts of the European continent.
7. Which Chinese personality reappeared this week after making an allegation against a senior Communist Party official on social media?
She’s a tennis player, and the Women’s Tennis Association remains concerned about her safety.
8. Which Hollywood star will be forced to pay his old employers more than US$30 million after being caught up in a #MeToo scandal?
The actor is best known for playing a conniving character.
9. Which Australian sporting star got engaged this week?
This one brought a collective smile to all our faces.
10. Which Roman emperor commissioned a mosaic which was later turned into a coffee table in a Manhattan apartment?
The woman who bought the mosaic was an art critic who had no idea of its heritage. Oops...
Share your Results:
Get the Squiz Today newsletter
It's a quick read and doesn't take itself too seriously. Get on it.