The Squiz Quiz – 15 January 2021
Get your S’Quiz on with the top 10 questions. See how well you were across the news this week.
1. Which regional hotspot (in a good way…) saw the most growth in home prices in 2020?
COVID has been a big motivator to get out of the city...
2. The Coon cheese brand is being retired for what new name?
Weirdly enough, ‘It’s Ok’ wasn’t the winner...
3. Fergie, the Duchess of York, has started a new career as what?
Bet she’s got a story or 2…
4. Which social media platform favoured by Trump supporters went offline this week after Amazon withdrew its web hosting services?
And check out this week’s Squiz Shortcut on that whole discussion.
5. What is Bill Gates’ “guilty pleasure”?
And he’s looking to take a big stake in the world’s biggest private aviation company. That chocolate might have been us…
6. A proposal to be considered by the Tassie Parliament this year would see the state take what public health position?
7. Violence in the US is expected to kick off again next week because of what event?
Reports say Washington DC has been well and truly fortified…
8. Western Oz Premier Mark McGowan would like NSW to do what?
There was a bit of back and forth with NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian this week…
9. Aussie cricket captain Tim Paine was in trouble for doing what during the third Test against India in Sydney this week?
He apologised profusely for the bad run.
10. Australia’s oldest person - Dexter Kruger - turned 111yo this week. What does he say is the secret to his longevity?
Share your Results:
If you’ve got feedback or suggestions for The Squiz Quiz, shoot them through to [email protected].