Squiz the Day
ABS Data Release – Household Impacts of COVID-19 Survey, April; Australian National Accounts: Distribution of Household Income, Consumption and Wealth, 2019-20
A birthday for Tina Fey (1970)
• Napoleon Bonaparte proclaimed Emperor of France (1804)
• the publication of Bram Stoker’s ‘Dracula’ (1897)
• India becoming the sixth nation to explode an atomic bomb (1974)
• the debut of ‘Shrek’ (2001)
• the Morrison Government winning the 2019 election
5.00am (AEST) – Eurovision 2021 1st Round Semi-Finals – live on SBS
Know someone who'd be interested in this story? Click to share...
The Squiz Today
Your shortcut to being informed, we've got your news needs covered.
Also Making News
Get the Squiz Today newsletter
Quick, agenda-free news that doesn't take itself too seriously. Get on it.