Squiz the Day
ABS Data Release – Household Impacts of COVID-19 Survey, April; Australian National Accounts: Distribution of Household Income, Consumption and Wealth, 2019-20
A birthday for Tina Fey (1970)
• Napoleon Bonaparte proclaimed Emperor of France (1804)
• the publication of Bram Stoker’s ‘Dracula’ (1897)
• India becoming the sixth nation to explode an atomic bomb (1974)
• the debut of ‘Shrek’ (2001)
• the Morrison Government winning the 2019 election
5.00am (AEST) – Eurovision 2021 1st Round Semi-Finals – live on SBS
The Squiz Today
Your shortcut to being informed, we've got your news needs covered.
Also Making News
Get the Squiz Today newsletter
Quick, agenda-free news that doesn't take itself too seriously. Get on it.