Squiz the Day
Birthdays for Tony Blair (1953), George Clooney (1961) and a 2nd birthday for Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor (2019)
• the birthdays of Sigmund Freud (1856) and Orson Welles (1915)
• the deaths of Henry David Thoreau (1862), Maria Montessori (1952) and Marlene Dietrich (1992)
• George V being made King of Great Britain after the death of his father, Edward VII (1910)
• Michael Jackson and the Bee Gees being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (1997)
• the founding of SpaceX by entrepreneur Elon Musk (2002)
• the release of 84 abducted schoolgirls in exchange for Boko Haram suspects in Nigeria (2017)
Know someone who'd be interested in this story? Click to share...
The Squiz Today
Your shortcut to being informed, we've got your news needs covered.
Also Making News
Get the Squiz Today newsletter
Quick, agenda-free news that doesn't take itself too seriously. Get on it.