Squiz the Day
2021-22 Victorian State Budget delivered
ABS Data Release – Labour Force, April
Cameroon’s National Day
World Bee Day
Birthdays for Cher (1946) and Louis Theroux (1970)
• the first publication of Shakespeare’s Sonnets (1609)
• Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis patenting the first blue jeans (1873)
• Saudi Arabia gaining independence from Great Britain (1927)
• Sukarno becoming the first President of Indonesia (1963)
• East Timor’s independence (2002)
• Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro winning a second term in an election marred by boycotts and accusations of vote-rigging (2018)
5.00am (AEST) – Eurovision 2021 Semi-Finals 2nd Round – live on SBS
Know someone who'd be interested in this story? Click to share...
The Squiz Today
Your shortcut to being informed, we've got your news needs covered.
Also Making News
Get the Squiz Today newsletter
Quick, agenda-free news that doesn't take itself too seriously. Get on it.