Work with The Squiz
Come make some sweet Squiz with us...
We're looking for a Sport Content Manager to join the Sport Today team on a full-time basis. The role will support the Sport Content Editor and focus primarily on the Sport Today podcast and its properties. If you love sport, news and podcasting this is the dream role for you.
You will be a sports lover with an eye for detail and a passion for podcasting. You will be able to translate complex stories to the essential basics and go the extra step to find the 'why' behind each news item. You will show initiative, autonomy and bring a positive attitude.
What you will be doing:
The Squiz Sport Content Manager will be part of the team that delivers our core Sport Today products, primarily the Sport Today podcasts, but also the Sport Today newsletter and its social media channels. This person will work with the Sport Content Editor to deliver and support the planning of content, and commercial executions of partners. This role has a particular focus on podcasting.
What you'll do:
- Script, produce, edit and publish the Sport Today podcast
- Assist in writing the Sport Today newsletter
- Create and publish content for Sport Today's social media channels
- Contribute ideas for content across our products, including the development of new products
- Contribute to the planning functions, including the maintenance of an events calendar
- Work with the commercial team to craft excellent content for our partners
You'll have experience in:
- Podcasting/audio presentation
- Audio editing
- All sports, both Australian and international
- Sports news
- Podcasts and podcasting
What’s the deal?
- Full-time, starting ASAP
- $80,000 depending on experience + super
- Location: flexible
To get in touch, please contact [email protected]
Get the Squiz Today newsletter
Quick, agenda-free news that doesn't take itself too seriously. Get on it.